Useful Tips to Take Care of Your Valuable One Gram Gold Plated & Imitation Jewellery:
Nowadays, Imitation and gold plated jewellery have become part of vogue because it allows you to enjoy luxury of real gold in an affordable price. However, the plating surface has a certain lifespan and requires a proper care and maintenance to prolong its life
- You can use your jewelry whenever required. But while unused, please maintain it inside a plastic box or zip lock covers. Any moisture or sweat should be properly wiped off before preserving inside.
- You may have with you some boxes which were are covered with velvet gifted to you when you bought gold or diamond jewellery. Please do not use those velvet boxes for preserving imitation jewellery
- Perfumes and deo spray or body and hair spray are real enemies for imitation jewellery. How well your jewellery may look with the plating, it doesn't matter. A single spray of these perfumes are good enough to instantly spoil the look and colour of the jewellery or shorten the colour life. Please avoid using these chemicals or cleaning agents when you use imitation or gold plated jewellery.
- After occasional use, wash in clean water and dry it using soft cloth. Don't keep it covered if it wet. In case of any dust, please wipe it using a non-sticky soft cloth and then preserve it in an air-tight zip lock covers or plastic boxes.
- Chidambaram Covering takes almost care in plating the jewellery that gives maximum colour life depending upon the type of jewellery like plain metal jewellery, jewellery with stones and jewellery with precious stones.